If we all start with small steps, we can effect change. Here are 6 ideas to create a gift box of sustainable, eco-friendly gifts.
1. gritCERAMICS pale pink coffee mug. Handmade using recycled porcelain clay with a band made from locally sourced, reclaimed leather.
2. Nowhere to Hide denim beach tote. Hand cut and sewn with leather straps and internal pocket. The perfect balance between form and function.
3. People of the Earth Sun Butter, using pure and unprocessed cold-pressed, organic fair trade ingredients.
4. Ivy and Wood Mason Jar Candle. All candles are made with eco-friendly and natural soy wax and pure cotton and paper braid wicks.
5. Naked Eco Alternatives Beeswax Wraps. Handmade with cotton, beeswax and organic coconut oil.
6. Eco Intimates black slip. Designed in Byron Bay and ethically handmade in Australia or Indonesia in small batches. The fabrics used by Eco Intimates are organic and sustainable.